Friday 4 April 2014

Your Faceless Names

In my spare time, I have been writing short stories for quite a while now. Some aimed at teenagers, some aimed at adults, but mostly aimed at children. I have a daughter of three and I love to share my imagination with her, making up bed time stories and acting out imaginative play like I'm a three year old too. Fortunately, this has proven to feed her imagination and not just think she has a crazy Mummy...most of the time!

Our conversations quite often spark ideas in my head, causing me to reach for my notebook and scribble away. This blog is where I'd like to document those scribbles, and any other scribbles I may come across along the way, and hear your opinions on them. Good or bad, feedback can only improve my work. 

I look forward to seeing the thoughts of all those faceless names out there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment